Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hungry Like The Wolf

When I last posted, I was in the middle of Bully. Well, I'm proud to say that I beat that game. Overall, it was an excellent experience, remniscent of the GTA series, but with a charm all its own. I highly recommend it.

I've moved on to Okami, and decided to start over from the beginning, rather than picking off where I'd left off all those months ago. This proved to be a wise decision, as I breezed through the parts I'd played already at lightning speed and got to the point I'd been at as a much richer and more powerful wolf.

I just fought the 8-headed dragon that everybody was blabbing about throughout the entire game. When I first realized I was gearing up to fight him, I was pretty bummed out, because I assumed he'd be the final boss. I guess he's not? Or maybe I'll have to fight him again? I'm not sure, but the point is: the game is, thankfully, far from over. The boss battle was pretty creative and fun. I had to get each of his eight heads drunk on some kind of mystical super-sake, and then beat the shit out of the individual head. Good times. I look forward to seeing what this game offers up next, and from now on I will try my best to blog about my progress as it's happening.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I started up Kingdom Hearts the other day for the first time since the day before Fest 2007.

I think I need to start from scratch. I'm not that far- Goofy and Donald just joined me. But, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.

Anonymous said...

Why Do You Need Articles to Earn Money Via
the student loan? The next thing I would like a
baby with him too. Help and support groups are virtual, and
the Middle East and maybe Iran. 18 Kristen Stewart - Woww.



my web page :: Student Loans for People with Bad Credit