Monday, September 3, 2007

I Finished Seperate Ways!

I finished the first bonus game I tacked in Resident Evil 4, Seperate Ways.

This was really fun. I enjoyed going through the events of the game from Ada Wong's point of view. I also liked her hookshot ability quite a bit. My favorite part of this sub-game was probably the scene with the warship where I had to use the big cannons. Fun!

One thing I was pretty disappointed by was the fact that the game just played the same Leon/Ada cutscenes from the main game. I was hoping to actually play out those scenes as Ada, instead of just watching them again. It would have been cool to lower myself down to a window and blast the Village Mayor in the back, or to shoot the barrels that allowed Leon to escape from Saddler. Oh well. Still a very fun, quick, fairly easy little game!

So now I just have to play through the Assignment Ada bonus game, and I'm done with RE4, except for the Mercenaries game which I don't really plan to spend all that much time with. Then I guess I'm going to buy Metroid Prime 3.

In other news, my wonderful girlfriend bought me a DS Lite! Almost just in time for the new Zelda game too! God bless her kind soul, and god bless Nintendo.

No comments: